How to Visit an Inmate in Jail
Visitation days are Tuesday and Friday from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Inmates may receive two (2) visitors simultaneously during a visit. Inmates have the right to refuse a visit.
All visits are non-contact unless previously approved by the Sheriff. All contact visits are subject to being supervised by Detention Staff. There is to be no excessive physical contact or the visit will be terminated (excluding attorneys and legal counsel).
Inmates may receive daily contact visits from their attorney or legal counsel as necessary. There are no restrictions as to the number of attorney visits or their duration with exception of the established hours or during a declared facility emergency.
If an inmate is assigned to Administrative or Disciplinary Segregation, they will be permitted visits only from their attorney, legal counsel or persons of professional service.
Immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) must be sixteen (16) years of age or accompanied by an adult. Non-immediate family members and friends must be eighteen (18) years of age.
Visitors will be required to pass a security screening and may be subject to a physical search. All persons approved for contact visits will be subject to a physical search.
All visitors must complete a visitor's form.
ALL VISITORS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
1. Visitors cannot be on parole or probation.
2. Visitors cannot have any criminal matters pending, or have been in custody in the last 90 days anywhere.
3. Visitors must not have any "no contact" order with the inmate (i.e. sentencing, restraining, stalking, etc.)
4. Be 18 years of age to visit unaccompanied by an adult. A family member or legal guardian over the age of 21 years must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
5. Only two children can accompany the adult to the visiting area. The visit will be canceled if there are more than 2 unattended children. Children cannot be left in the lobby area alone.
6. Present photo identification prior to the visit (except persons less than 15 years of age).
7. Visitors must be on time or the visit may be canceled.
8. Visitors must be and act sober. Persons will not be allowed to visit if there is any odor of alcoholic beverage on their person or the person appears to be under the influence of intoxicants of any kind.
9. Visitor's clothing shall be modest in nature. Provocative clothing will not be allowed. Visitors must wear shirts, pants, shorts or skirts, and shoes. If the buttocks, genitalia or breasts are visible when the visitor is standing, sitting or walking, the visit will be canceled.
10. No gang attire will be allowed.
11. No hats will be allowed.
12. Visitors are subject to a security screening process and may be subjected to further wand searches prior to being allowed into the visiting area.